Register now for 5G Summit 2018 at : https://5gsummit2018.com/register/
The times when people were busy reading their newspapers on the bus or in the park are over. Today everyone is stuck in their mobile devices. In most countries with advanced economy the number of smartphone users varies from 60% to more than 80%. Hundreds of new applications are downloaded every day, and it looks that developing a mobile app is a great option to promote your business in today's digital era.
The mobile products market is continuing to grow, and as a result not only big companies think of having their own mobile apps these days. Small businesses reflect to lag behind as well. Everyone wants to keep up with the times and it's no longer a surprise when a small book shop offers its services by the means of a mobile app.
Still have doubts that your business needs a mobile solution? Here are some more reasons to convince you:
1) Attract new customers and encourage the regular ones to buy more. Launch a loyalty program within your app, so that your customers could earn points and later spend them on the goods they want. Beside, information about helpful loyalty programs and outstanding mobile products spreads very quickly among the smartphone users, which means getting more new customers.
2) Raise the awareness of your brand. Your logo that acts as an app icon has a good chance to become a successful advertisement. People scroll hundreds of applications every day and tend to remember the most outstanding icons even if they do not install the application itself. Furthermore, a proper mobile app shows your brand's philosophy and values much better than postcards, magnets, key holders and etc.
3) Launching a mobile app is the easiest way to collect feedback from your customers. People keep in touch with their friends through social networks and often find themselves thinking: "I'm rather text than call." Today more and more people admit that they prefer writing their reviews online rather than expressing their opinion in person. On the other hand, a written review is usually more complex, because the reviewer has enough time to remember all the details. So if you want to receive an honest and proper feedback provide your customers with a mobile solution.
4) Leaving your business rivals behind. A mobile app can be considered as part your service and image. People utilizing a user-friendly and well-designed application with lots of useful features that feel well appreciated. Do your competitors already have their own mobile products? Be far ahead – offer more than a good service.
5) Provide your customers with all information through one channel. Reaching your clients has never been so easy. With the help of a mobile app customers get informed about new goods, discounts, promotions and events at first hand and in one click. You can even offer special discounts to the users of your mobile app that they will surely appreciate.
And finally, if you still are not sure that creating a mobile app is a worthy thing for your business, have a look at one famous company's experience. Domino's pizza made a mobile app for ordering their food and in half a year their profit increased by 28% in the UK only. At present ordering via mobile devices is making more than 50% of all their online orders.
Considering all this, creating a mobile application is not a waste of money. It will not save your business but will definitely put it on a new level.