All operators and service providers: inc. fixed, mobile and wholesale, as well as network equipment providers and other telecom vendors and organisations.
Nomination: independently judged. Service must have been launched during the period 1 October 2013 – 20 November 2017.
About this category
This category recognises the organisation that has been most effective in creating a compelling brand for its products or services, in one or more branches of the media. In this category we will accept printed and/or audio/visual supporting material from the campaign for review by the judging panel.
Please email supporting material to email@example.com
Brand campaigns must have been launched or running during the period 1 October 2012 – 20 November 2017. Entrants should provide details of:
- Reason for the campaign(s)
- The rationale behind choice of media, company or service name/slogan, etc
- Scope and target audience
- Stated business objectives behind the campaign
- Results – Raised brand awareness and positive impact on market share,valuation or bottom line.
If you are entering this category, you should address the following points:
- What is the name of your brand and campaign(s)? What does it stand for?
- What have you done to develop your brand in the past 12 months? How does this add to the value of your brand?
- Briefly explain your brand campaign and the product(s) it was/is promoting
- How will this campaign improve the brand perception of your product(s)/service(s)?
- What were the demonstrable results of the campaign?