Operators and service providers, network equipment providers/vendors and other companies in the telecom sector.
Nomination: independently judged. Service must have been launched during the period 1 October 2013 – 20 November 2017.
About this category
The winning entry will describe a content-based service which has produced a commercial return and addresses demand for content services and especially suits the needs of the end-users to whom it was delivered. It will demonstrate innovation in approach, pricing and technology. The entry can focus on enterprise or consumer content.
Entrants should be able to:
- Demonstrate that this is a new service or new in the market specified
- Explain why you launched this service and how it addresses a particular market need
- Outline any innovative technology and/or service aspects involved
- Demonstrate new thinking in design, development, usability and market appeal
- Show evidence that the new service has been successful in terms of revenuegeneration and/or customer take-up
If you are entering this category, you should address the following points:
- What is your new service and when was it introduced to this market?
- What does it do? What makes it suitable for the target audience?
- Why did you introduce this new service?
- What features make your new service stand out from the competition?
- How successful is your service? What revenues do you expect this service to produce in the next three years?