Operators and service providers, network equipment providers / vendors and other companies in the telecom sector.
Nomination: independently judged. Service must have been launched during the period 1 October 2013 – 20 November 2017.
About this category
This category will recognise the organisation that has launched, during the specified period, what the judges consider to be the best new service specifically targeted at SME customers. The service will be demonstrably designed for the specific audience and market, and will feature a considerable degree of new features.
Entrants should be able to:
- Demonstrate that this is a service specifically for the SME market
- Explain why you launched this service and how it addresses a particular market need
- Outline any new technology and/or service aspects involved
- Demonstrate new thinking in design, development, usability and market appeal which make it specifically suitable for the SME market
- Demonstrate that the new service has been successful in terms of revenuegeneration and/or customer take-up.
If you are entering this category, you should address the following points:
- What is your new service and when was it introduced to this market?
- What does it do?
- Why did you introduce this new service?
- What features make your new service suitable for SMEs and stand out from the competition?
- How successful is your service? How many SME customers have signed up?
- What revenues do you expect this service to produce in the next three years?