All fixed mobile operators and service providers.
Nomination: independently judged. Service must have been launched during the period 1 October 2013 – 20 November 2017
About this category
This applies to customer care initiatives and strategies launched or updated during the period 1 October 2013 – 28 February 2018. In this category the judges will look for evidence of a well-designed and successfully implemented customer care strategy that has produced tangible and quantifiable results measured in terms of financial results or quantifiable improvements in customer experience. This may include consumer or business markets.
Entrants should be able to demonstrate:
- A pro-active and pervasive customer care culture reporting against and meeting targets
- Application of technology to reinforce customer relationships and extend or enhance the service
- Future plans to improve or enhance the standard of service to customers.
Audited data on churn, responsiveness, and customer satisfaction testimonials
If you are entering this category, you should address the following points:
- What is your customer service initiative called? When was it introduced?
- What were the specific drivers behind your decision to launch this programme? Give examples of problems it has helped with.
- What makes your customer service initiative different? Give examples of improvements in your customer support in response to real customer issues.
- How has your customer service initiative helped your company do better business? Give examples.
- What value has your customer care programme added to your business?