Operators and service providers, vendors and other companies in the telecom sector.
Nomination: independently judged. Service must have been launched during the period 1 October 2013 – 20 November 2017
About this category
The winner will demonstrate a successful initiative serving one or more emerging markets within Asia (as defined by the World Bank). They will demonstrate innovation, local investment in infrastructure and/or an employment strategy designed or adapted for specific conditions in the market. The winning entry may be a product or service and will have been operational in the market during the period 1 October 2013 – 20 November 2017.
Entrants should be able to:
- Demonstrate what makes the product or service particularly applicable to the emerging market it addresses
- Provide evidence of local investment in infrastructure and/or employment
- Demonstrate an innovative or market-leading strategy designed or adapted for specific conditions in the emerging market.
If you are entering this category, you should address the following points:
- Which market(s) does your entry cover?
- What are the main characteristics of the emerging market(s) in which you operate and how do you meet the specific requirements of the market?
- What makes your operation innovative or market leading? Give examples and testimonials that show how you have responded to customer and/or market changes.
- What investments have you made in your operation and the market? How do you maintain and improve quality of service?
- What revenues does your operation produce? How do you intend to grow revenues and/or business from your market over the next three years?