How to enter
Enter the 5G Summit 2018 Awards today and get the recognition that you deserve as well as the chance to stand out as one of greatest telecom companies! The Awards are only open to all the global companies.
Please note: we are only accepting electronic entries and the entry deadline is 30 July, 2018.
To enter please visit our website: http://www.5gsummit2018.com and complete the online entry form. To do this you will need:
- A 500-word précis about the product or service being entered.
- A more detailed summary of how this product/service meets category-specific criteria (1,000 words maximum for this section).
- To provide supporting evidence from at least 3 customers including at least one testimonial.
- A credit card for payment details.
- The entry must be in English.
- A single campaign can be entered into any number of categories but the judges reserve the right to re-allocate any entry, which in their view, has been incorrectly categorised. (Judges recommend each entry is rewritten to match the criteria of that category.)
All entries will be assessed by our panel of expert judges based on the material submitted. All judges are impartial and the material submitted will be treated as confidential.
Cost of entry
Cost per entry: GBP 250 (+VAT)
Cost for Multiple entries: GBP 250 (+VAT) for the first entry, GBP 200 (+VAT) for subsequent entries
Credit card – on completing your entry(s), you will be taken to an online payments page (PayPal). Please have your credit card ready.
Invoice – on completing your entry(s), please email us to request an invoice. Additional 20% will be charged for offline payments.
To enter the same company for more than one category, complete the form for the first entry and then click on “Enter another category” at the end of the form.
If you have any queries or problems submitting this form, please email the 5G Summit Awards 2018 team on firstname.lastname@example.org